Protection of personal data according to the LOPD
Marina Moraes Gonçalves, in application of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data that is collected through the forms on the Website: www.marinamoraesg.com are included in the specific automated files of users of Sered services.
The automated collection and processing of personal data is intended to maintain the business relationship and perform information, training, consulting and other activities typical of Marina Moraes Gonçalves.
These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of fulfilling the aforementioned purpose.
Marina Moraes Gonçalves takes the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of the same.
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The exercise of these rights can be carried out by the user through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address: Carrer de Torrijos 37, p 2 08012 Barcelona.
The user declares that all the information provided by him is true and correct, and undertakes to keep it updated, communicating the changes to Marina Moraes Gonçalves
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
At Marina Moraes Gonçalves, we will process your personal data collected through the Website: www.marinamoraesg, for the following purposes:
- In case of contracting the goods and services offered through Marina Moraes Gonçalves, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending the requested information through the forms provided at www.marinamoraesg.com
- Send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of Marina Moraes Gonçalves and the sector.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
The fields of said records are mandatory to fill in, making it impossible to carry out the stated purposes if these data are not provided.
How long are the personal data collected kept?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities for the services provided may arise.
The processing of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The request for information and / or the contracting of the services of Marina Moraes Gonçalves, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to any eventual contracting.
In the event that you do not provide us with your data or that you do so in an erroneous or incomplete way, we will not be able to attend to your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or carry out the contracting of services.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside Marina Moraes Gonçalves
As data processors, we have contracted the following service providers, having committed to complying with the regulatory provisions applicable to data protection, at the time of contracting:
• (MANAGER) Marina Moraes Gonçalves, residing at Carrer de Torrijos 37, p 2, 08012 Barcelona, NIF / CIF no Y4623894B, provides services of psychology.
Data collected by users of the services
In cases where the user includes files with personal data on shared hosting servers, Marina Moraes Gonçalves is not responsible for the user’s failure to comply with the RGPD.
Data retention in accordance with the LSSI
Marina Moraes Gonçalves informs that, as a data hosting service provider and pursuant to the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), it retains for a maximum period of 12 months is the essential information to identify the origin of the data stored and the time when the provision of the service began. The retention of these data does not affect the secrecy of communications and may only be used in the framework of a criminal investigation or for the safeguarding of public safety, making themselves available to judges and / or courts or the Ministry that so requires. .
The communication of data to the State Forces and Bodies will be made in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on protection of personal data.
Intellectual property rights
Marina Moraes Gonçalves is the owner of all copyrights, intellectual and industrial property, “know how” and all other rights related to the contents of the website www.marinamoraesg.com and the services offered therein, as well as the programs necessary for its implementation and related information.
The reproduction, publication and / or non-strictly private use of the contents, total or partial, of the website www.marinamoraesg.com is not allowed without prior written consent.
Intellectual property of the software
The user must respect the third party programs made available by www.marinamoraesg.com, even if they are free and / or publicly available.
Marina Moraes Gonçalves has the necessary exploitation rights and intellectual property of the software.
The user does not acquire any right or license for the contracted service, on the software necessary for the provision of the service, nor on the technical information for monitoring the service, except for the rights and licenses necessary for the fulfillment of the contracted services and only for the duration of the same.
For any action that exceeds the fulfillment of the contract, the user will need written authorization from Marina Moraes Gonçalves, forbidding the user to access, modify, view the configuration, structure and files of the servers owned by www.marinamoraesg.com, assuming civil and criminal liability derived from any incident that may occur in the servers and security systems as a direct consequence of negligent or malicious action on their part.
Intellectual property of the hosted content
- The use contrary to the legislation on intellectual property of the services provided by Marina Moraes Gonçalves and, in particular of:
- The use that is contrary to Spanish laws or that infringes the rights of third parties.
- The publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion of Marina Moraes Gonçalves, results violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory.
Cracks, serial numbers of programs or any other content that violates the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The collection and / or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or in contravention of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of the same.
- The use of the domain’s mail server and email addresses to send mass spam.
- The user has full responsibility for the content of its website, the information transmitted and stored, hypertext links, third party claims and legal actions regarding intellectual property, third party rights and protection of minors.
- The user is responsible for the laws and regulations in force and the rules that have to do with the operation of the online service, electronic commerce, copyrights, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use.
- The user will indemnify Marina Moraes Gonçalves _ for the expenses generated by the imputation of www.marinamoraesg.com in any case whose responsibility was attributable to the user, including legal defense fees and expenses, even in the case of a non-final judicial decision.
Protection of hosted information
Marina Moraes Gonçalves makes backup copies of the content hosted on its servers, however, it is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users. Likewise, it does not guarantee the full replacement of the data deleted by users, since the aforementioned data could have been deleted and / or modified during the period of time since the last backup.
The services offered, except the specific backup services, do not include the replacement of the contents conserved in the backup copies made by Marina Moraes Gonçalves, when this loss is attributable to the user; In this case, a rate will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, always with the prior acceptance of the user.
The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of content is due to causes attributable to Marina Moraes Gonçalves
In application of the LSSI. Marina Moraes Gonçalves will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other equivalent electronic means of communication that have not previously been requested or expressly authorized by their recipients.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, Marina Moraes Gonçalves is authorized to send commercial communications regarding products or services of Marina Moraes Gonçalves that are similar to those that were initially contracted with the client.
In any case, the user, after proving his identity, may request that no more commercial information be sent to him through the Customer Service channels.